30 November 2009

First Introduction..

Hi everyone,

My name is Mohamad Shahrizan b. Zakaria. Currently i'm working with Don Cheong Architect as a 3D Maker/ Designer. This is blog for my architectural services under the name of RizArcDesign.

First of all, thanks to Ar. Don Cheong, my colleague & everyone that have been working with me, the persons who have been teaching me a lot stuff in architectural things. Also, thanks again for allowed me to post some of company project that i've done from the beginning. Most of the design inside this blog are property of Don Cheong Architect & i've permission to publish it for my 3d visualization services. I only take a credit for the rendering visualization & the design that i've done from the beginning until recently. And not forget to mention it, my lovely wife Roslinda Harun, who has always support me from the back, the person who has inspired me to success, the one's that meant everything to me. Forever in Love

So, back to work, Please do call me for your free quotation & sample for your very own project. Thanks

No comments: